Thursday, May 22, 2008

Will I Purchase Something Outside My Focus?


I'm starting to wonder. As days go by and we move closer to collector Armageddon (July 26th - The Clone Wars and The Legacy Collection released simultaneously) I find myself contemplating on making a purchase outside of the trooper realm. What I speak of is the BMF, or the Big Millennium Falcon. It just looks sweet and is by far the best release of the vehicle. What's not to like? It's big (hence the term BIG Millennium Falcon). It has electronic lights, sounds, and phrases. It comes with Han Solo and Chewbacca. Awesome. It has a hefty price tag ($149.99) but will surely sell for A LOT more over the next 5-10 years. When I journey out for midnight madness for the launch event on July 25/26 I may pick one up if I see it. It isn't trooper realated but is still amazing! Here are some juicy pictures from Hasbro's website. As usual, click to enlarge.


No comments: