Monday, May 4, 2009

Easily Something That Could Happen to Me

Today, May the Fourth, is considered Star Wars day by many fans of the franchise for it's similar sound to the tag line "may the Force (Fourth) be with you". People celebrate in their own way, possibly by buying some merchandise or watching a movie (or all six of them).

Anyway, I was reading the always humorous FMyLife.com and stumbled upon this...

Today, I sent everyone a text on my phone book saying, "Happy Star Wars Day!!! May the Fourth be with you!!" I forgot to uncheck my exgirlfriend's number. She texted back, "one of the many reasons I broke up with you." FML

Burned!

Oddly enough, most of the comments were along the lines of "if she can't appreciate what you like then screw her". I found that unusual but rather cromulent.

On a more personal note, today marks exactly TWO MONTHS until Kelly and I get married!

No comments: