Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ghostbusters Game Gets Updated Cover Art

Click to enlarge.

Recently Amazon and GameStop updated their Ghostbusters: The Video Game pages with new cover art. While the old, stagnant raised no-ghost logo was nice and simple the new art looks fabulous! You get the video game versions of the guys plus some green-glowing ghouls behind the highly recognizable no-ghost logo. It is the same basic template across all the various platforms the game is coming out for. The only minor exception is that the Wii and PS2 versions have the stylized/cartoonish look of Venkman, Spengler, Stantz, and Zeddemore.

If you're anything like me you're getting this for every system you own. I know I am getting it for PC, DS, Wii, and 360. I had all of them preordered through Amazon but I canceled my 360 purchase from them. I had to go with GameStop for the 360 version, since they are offering a t-shirt and alternate Ghostbusters 2-style uniform for preordering the game through them.

Preordering the game from GameStop gets you swag...

And an alternative uniform!

The video game is due out Tuesday, June 16th, the same day the blu-ray bundle of the movies will hit stores.


No comments: