Thursday, June 11, 2009

Random Musings #4

  • 1 day until my last day working at the apartment office
  • 5 days until Kelly's masters defense
  • 6 days until Ghostbusters: The Video Game is released
  • 7 days until my last day working at the Indiana Climate Office
  • between 9 and 12 days until Kelly and I leave Indiana and return to Pennsylvania
  • 23 days until the wedding!
  • 30 days until my first Phillies game at Citizen's Bank Park in nearly two years
  • 31 days until a trip to Knoebels, where I haven't been since 2005
  • 38 days until Ocean City, MD - first time in almost 2 years
  • 44 days until Toy Town in Macungie, PA - we will not miss it two years in a row!
  • Please let it be football season soon.
  • The Phillies will win the NL East in 2009, their third straight division title.
  • Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen will be good, but not quite as good as the first movie.
  • I can't wait to go see Up.
  • Tuesday is going to be INSANE.

No comments: