Saturday, March 22, 2008

Odds and Ends

I have been diligently working to bring the outline of my Star Wars collection up to date. All of the pages have been created but not all are yet published. The most important pages (overview, figure collections) are up and running. I have listed items that I own our would like to own eventually. When I return to Sinking Spring in April (25-28) I am going to attempt to photograph every individual item in my collection and place them online. Items I do not currently have in my collection will have a universal "missing from collection" image. I hope to have all the pictures taken on the 25th and 26th and possibly uploaded here by the 29th. Stay tuned for that.

I also have created a link for the Walt Disney World section. There isn't much there right now except links to pictures from my trip there in 2004 and 2006. Eventually I would like to post an exposition on Star Tours. I will be in Disney World
from May 11th-17th this year (unfortunately a month too soon for Star Wars Weekends).

No comments: