Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm an Apple Fan Boy and I Need a Life

The endless Microsoft vs Apple debate rages all the time. I don't really know why. Who cares if you are a PC or a Mac? What difference does it make? It proves nothing! Based on the people I talk to and the web sites I visit, it seems that the Apple/Mac community is the worst. They defend Steve Jobs and Apple even when they do something wrong. When Apple does something wrong they turn it around and bash Microsoft with generic insults that have been around since the mid-90's.

The battle has heated up in recent years with new marketing ploys. Apple came out with their PC vs Mac, poking fun at PC users and the Vista operating system. Microsoft has finally responded with the "And I'm a PC" advertisement. They have a website where you can create your own "And I'm a PC" slogan, for personal use of your business, for instance. The Apple fan boys just can't help themselves. Here are a few that I came across in under 5 minutes:





Oh my. Apple fan boys, get over it. I have a preference towards PCs but I am always open to using whatever is available. I used Mac's at Penn State in the computer labs and for THON. I have an iPhone so I don't hate Apple. Give it a rest. Or are you still pissed about these statistics?

From Softpedia

No comments: