Monday, September 15, 2008

Yeah, It's a Lazy Dog-dangling Afternoon

As you can tell from the lack of posts, not much has happened in my life or the Star Wars/Ghostbusters universe. I am yet to find a 2nd job, though I have applications out there. It was a relaxing weekend watching football (like every Saturday and Sunday during the fall). Penn State drubbed Syracuse and Miami got destroyed in the desert. Penn State takes on Temple this weekend. Another snoozer. My parents and some of Kelly's Penn State friends are coming to visit in a few weeks, when Penn State visits West Lafayette to take on Purdue.

The only relevant Star Wars news of late is the announcement of The Force Unleashed exclusive Stormtrooper Commander figure. After lots of rumors and conjecture, it is a GameStop midnight launch exclusive. I preordered my copy on Friday and I am heading down to my GameStop tonight to try and grab one of the figures. Some stores have reportedly only received 5 while some others say they have 10-20. Hopefully I'll be lucky enough to get one. The Force Unleashed is officially released tomorrow.

No comments: