Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Weekend Has Come and Gone

Well the weekend that I had been looking forward to for over 6 weeks has arrived and passed. It was a lot of fun but I wish I had another day, mostly because everything felt rushed. I didn't get much time to relax and just sit with my family and friends. Adding that extra day would have smoothed things out. I have already built that extra day into my next trip home (first weekend in August - Macungie Toy Show and Fantasy Football Draft).

With that said, everything was great. The NFL draft was all I could hope for (read my recap here), as was the exchange with Brent and the Franklin Institute trip (more on each of those in the next few hours). Pictures and posts will be coming at a rapid pace over the next day or so.

My Star Wars collection experience was a bit overwhelming. I underestimated both the amount of stuff I had and the amount of time I needed to document and organize everything. Unfortunately all of the documentation was not accomplished so there will be some pictures missing :-(

UPDATES THROUGHOUT THE DAY TODAY! I will post progress reports to let you know when sections and pictures are available. Stay tuned.

No comments: