Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Star Wars Collection Updates

I have added two new pages today: Wanted and For Sale. Like many of the other pages they are not complete. I think the titles are pretty self-explanatory but the Wanted page will list items I am actively searching for to add to my collection. If anyone has the item(s) or know where I can get it for a reasonable price, leave me a comment or send me an email (JMays1454@gmail.com). The For Sale page includes items that I want to sell because either (a) I have extras or (b) I no longer need it for my collection. To fulfill (b) the item is most likely a non-trooper item. The pages are currently empty but, like the rest of the pages, will be chock full of pictures and updates on April 29th and 30th. Just over three weeks until I am back with my collection!

No comments: