Sunday, February 22, 2009

Rereleased TMNT Figures Found

Whilst out shopping today I came across something that I wasn't expecting: Teenage mutant Ninja Turtles toys. I know what you're thinking; there have been new TMNT toys since the cartoon was started again a few years ago and the TMNT movie came out in 2006. Those are not the toys I am talking about. I mean the original toys... from 1984! Apparently they are being rereleased for the 25th anniversary! Don't believe me? Take a look...

Seven of the twelve rereleased TMNT figures. Not pictured: Splinter, Casey Jones, Slash, Shredder with Krang, and Foot Soldier.

Michelangelo rerelease figure.

Donatello rerelease figure.

Leonardo rerelease figure.

Raphael rerelease figure.

April O'Neil rerelease figure.

Bebop rerelease figure.

Rocksteady rerelease figure.

Full card back of rereleased figures.

Top zoom on card back.

Bottom zoom on card back.

Another shot of the seven rereleased TMNT figures.

Again, these were all found in the Target toy section on Sunday, February 22nd, 2009. Let the hunting begin!

No comments: