Monday, July 28, 2008

Comic-Con Exclusives Available

For those people that were unable to attend the 2008 San Diego Comic-Con (like me), exclusives from Star Wars Shop and Hasbro Toy Shop are now on their respective sites. Head on over to shop.starwars.com to grab the Clone Trooper Senate Security exclusive figure. Then go right to hasbrotoyshop.com for the Commander Gree Mighty Mugg and the Disturbance in the Force exclusives. Supplies are limited! Act fast!

There have been a slew of updates to my collection pages again. I corrected a few images that had been misrepresented as well as adding more placeholders for items I have obtained - but have yet to photograph - over the past few months. Expect pictures of them a week from tomorrow. Also, I published 3 new pages for your viewing pleasure: Star Wars Transformers, Trooper Variants, and Non-Trooper Figures.

No comments: